Market Commentary

 

24/02/2021

The local market headed witnessed mixed performance today with EGX30 adding 0.16% to close at 11,435.43pts, while ‎EGX70 dropping 0.33% to close at 2,362.42pts.

Today’s turnover recorded EGP 1,591.5mn distributed over 570.4mn shares. Local investors stepped in as net buyers with EGP 71.03mn, while Arab and Foreign investors stepped out as net sellers with EGP 36.58mn and EGP 34.45mn respectively. ‎‎Retail accounted for 73.63% of total turnover while institutions trades accounted for ‎‎the remaining 26.37%.‎

Today’s top gainers’ list was led by MM Group for Industry and International Trade (MTIE.CA) surging 11.56% to close at EGP 12.55. Alexandria National Company for Financial Investment (ANFI.CA) followed suit rising 9.96% to close at EGP 8.94. Arab Moltaka Investments Co (AMIA.CA) came in 3rd place adding 9.88% to close at EGP 24.24.

On the other hand, top losers’ list was led by Arab Co. for Asset Management And Development (ACAMD.CA) falling 9.75% to close at EGP 1.101. Mohandes Insurance (MOIN.CA) followed suit dropping 9.53% to close at EGP 16.51. El Nasr For Manufacturing Agricultural Crops (ELNA.CA) came in 3rd place dipping 8.92% to close at EGP 37.79.

 

 

Archived Daily Reports